Owners of Evo X’s demand maximum performance from their cars. Seeing the need for stronger end links during hours of track testing, Hotchkis Sport Suspension has designed a high quality, adjustable rear end link specifically designed for the EVO X. Rear links feature high quality 3-piece PTFE lined heim joints for smooth quiet operation, specially machined metric high articulation spacers, zinc coated grade-10.9 hardware and hard anodized CNC machined aluminum sleeve. An excellent upgrade for your Evo X with Hotchkis sway bars.
- Highest quality 3-piece PTFE lined heim joints for smooth, quiet operation, not inferior 2-piece economy Heim joints..
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum sleeves with wrench flats.
- Hard anodized finish with laser etched flying “H” logo
- CNC machined, high articulation spacers designed specifically for the Evo X application.
- High quality zinc coated grade 10.9 hardware.
- Direct bolt on application.
- Reduces end link flex and fatigue
- Increases sway bar effectiveness.
- Allows for corner balancing suspension.