Short Ram Intakes
AEM Short Ram intake systems are an economical alternative to their Cold Air systems and deliver the best performance, and value. Short Ram intakes install easily under the hood and cost less because it uses less material to manufacture them.
During the development process, AEM found certain applications respond favorably to shorter inlet lengths over their longer Cold Air designs. For these applications, AEM offers a Short Ram system only. AEM performed extensive temperature testing to locate the filter in the coolest area of the engine compartment, which allows the Short Ram systems to achieve the lowest inlet temperatures possible.
* Manufactured and assembled in the USA
* 50-state legal or pending legality
* Inlet constructed of lightweight aircraft aluminum and mandrel bent for maximum flow
* Reinforced TIG-welded brackets and fittings deliver added durability
* Utilizes a complete hardware kit with soft mounts for a guaranteed perfect fit
* Comprehensive installation instructions, decals and license plate frame included
* Available powdercoated in red, blue, or with a mirror-polished finish
* Guaranteed for life