|AFE Intake & Takeda Exhaust FRS/BRZ|
|TEIN Street Basis Damper|
Quiet Slot™ rotors are cast from a proprietary formulation of premium alloys producing a superior performance street product.
- Noise dampening steel formulation.
- Long grain carbon iron for maximum thermal stability.
- Molybdenum additive for high temperature strength and thermal crack resistance.
- Unique alloy blend provides exceptional rotor life and durability.
Quiet Slot™ rotors combine the look, feel and durability of a true performance rotor with the fitment and convenience of OE design.
- Performance design – Direct OE replacement.
- Unidirectional vanes eliminate the need for left and right side rotors.
- Optimal rotor vane and wall thickness improves structural strength, noise dampening and heat capacity.
- OE style vane design combined with increased heat capacity dramatically improves brake pad and rotor life.
Hawk Performance® Quiet Slot™ rotors feature a unique slot design specifically engineered to improve your car's braking performance and driver comfort.
- Increases initial bite.
- Improves wet weather brake performance.
- Effectively removes gas and wear debris.
- When the brakes are not engaged, the Quiet Slot™ rotor vane and surface slot design effectively cuts through the surrounding air flow virtually eliminating the "whirling" noise typically encountered with cross drilled or heavily slotted rotors.
- Visual wear indicator. Rotors should be replaced when slots are worn down and no longer visible.
- Optimizes overall brake performance.
- Swirl ground surface for improved brake pad bed-in and "green" out of the box performance.
- Specific RMS finish accelerates the creation of a proper transfer film when run with Hawk Performance® brand brake pads.
- All rotors are finished with a GEOMET® coating that protects both the internal and external surfaces from rust and corrosion.
What is GEOMET®?
GEOMET® is a proprietary water-based coating dispersion containing metal oxides, metallic zinc and aluminum flakes. The zinc and aluminum platelets align in multiple layers forming a metallic silver-gray coating. Applied as a liquid, the coating becomes totally inorganic after curing at 575-600° F (300-315°C).
CHROMIUM-FREE- Does not contain any chromium (NO HEXAVALENT and NO TRIVALENT). GEOMET® meets the following regulations:
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Administration (OSHA)
- DaimlerChrysler CS-9003
- General Motors GMW 3059
- Ford WSS-M99P9999-A1 (Hex 9)
- EU Directive on End of Life Vehicles NO TOXIC METALS- Free from nickel, cadmium, lead, barium, and mercury.
All Quiet Slot™ rotors are meticulously checked for proper balance, thickness, flatness and runout. All rotors are manufactured in ISO certified facilities.