Defi-Link Meter BFs are electronic blacked out gauges which are high response and refined design. When the car is off they have a black face with no numbers on them. As soon as the car is turned on, the gauges light up and are in full affect.
Defi-Link Meter BFs need to be connected to Defi-Link Control Unit II. Up to 6 gauges can be connected and controlled by one Control Unit II. The name of the connection system is "Defi-Link System." Defi-Link System allows gauges to be attached to Defi-Link Control Unit II with a single "DAISY CHAIN" wiring system.
- Gauge dials are invisible while the ignition switch is off. Once the ignition switch is turned on, a clear display appears with white LED illumination. A red emitting needle pointer increases visibility.
- Amber Red Models are newly released. The illumination color can be chosen between white and amber red. *The color cannot be changed.
- Gorgeous Opening mode and Ending mode
- Brightness can be adjusted. There are 10 stages of brightness, 5 stages in the daytime and 5 stages in the nighttime. The brightness decreases being interlocked with the illumination switch on. The decrease in lights can be canceled.
- Driving data can be stored and can be replayed up to 3 minutes.
- Double Warning function by a meter's LED lamp and a beep
- If Defi-Link Indicator(sold separately) is connected, it blinks when any of connected meters' warning LED light
- Defi-Link Indicators can be connected to each gauge.
- Differential pressure between fuel pressure and turbo can be shown if both of fuel pressure meter and turbo meter are installed.
- Defi-Link Control Unit II is necessary to operate Defi-Link Meter BF.
- Defi-Link Meter BF is applicable only for 12V vehicles.